Gains knowledge and experience required for promotion to manage positions under direction of experience personnel by performing by performing the following duties. 1. Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations, Healthcare Data Solutions and IT.
Manager Position Description. The manager is an employee who is responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing the operations and fiscal health of a business unit, division, department, or an operating unit within an organization. The manager is responsible for overseeing and leading the work of a group of people.
Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
Job Description and Duties. Business managers oversee the activities of workers, hire, train, and evaluate new employees; and ensure that a company or department is on track to meet its financial goals.
The director of sales and marketing division is responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development program, both short and long range, targeted toward extending and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecast to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/ marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion actives including print, online,electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends product positioning packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market to share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influences and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintain relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyzes and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Directs product research and development.
Technicians are skilled workers that work with complex systems or perform highly technical mechanical or diagnostic tests. Depending on the field, technicians may work independently or under the direction of a professional. Technicians can work indoors or might spend most of their time outside.
Computer repair technicians fill this need, and while their responsibilities can vary from position to position, their duties often include: Installing hardware and software systems...Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues. Setting up computer security measures.
Computer Technician Responsibilities. Include: Setting up hardware and installing and configuring software and drivers. Maintaining and repairing technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices.
Computer repair technicians use tools and technology to maintain computers at optimal operating levels, and make repairs to computers, processors, hard drives, and monitors. They use specific tools to diagnose issues, make recommendations for repair or replacement to customers and test any new parts that are installed.
Monitor, manage and reconcile payroll taxes at the employer and employee level. Includes reconciliation to the general ledger as well as to ADP Tax Service reports, preparation, and ensuring compliance.
- Reconcile payroll tax reporting after each pay run to ensure accurate filings by tax service provider.
- Manage filing of tax updates weekly.
- Monitor quarterly tax filings.
- Prepare headcount tax forms.
- Reconcile payroll taxes to the general ledger and book journal entries.
- Reconcile cash activity to Payroll and ADP Tax Services reports. Reconcile Payroll reports to 941s and W-2s
- Additional responsibilities.
- Special projects and research.
- Payroll reconciliations to the general ledger. Research and reconciliation of payroll taxes from prior periods.
- Gather and report requested date to internal and external receipts.
- The job description for the individual occupying this position may involve evaluating payroll data, income statement accounts, preparing journal entries, and reconciling and analyzing payroll afffilated balance sheets.